Project Support Association Southern Africa (PSASA)
- 25A Vuyisile Mini Street
- Bethal, Mpumalanga
- SOUTH AFRICA
- +017 647 6840
- Home Based Care
The project is currently funded by Sasol in Gert Sibande district (Embalenhle, Kinross, Charl Cilliers and Leandra) of Mpumalanga.
Through this project, PSASA care supporters assess clients and provide clinical, psychological, social, spiritual and prevention services to clients and family members. Read More.
- Prevention in High Transmission Areas
PSASA is an experienced organization in running peer education among Most at Risk Population (sex workers) since 1998. The project spans Gert Sibande, Enkangala and Ehlanzeni in Mpumalanga. The process starts with identifying high transmission areas where vulnerable groups are found in transmission of HIV and STI’s.Read More.
- Amaqhawe Project
The Amaqhawe project is a prevention programme targeted at sex workers working from taverns in Gert Sibande District. The project is the joint effort of PSASA as sub partner and Health and Development Africa (HDA) as prime partner. Read More.
Who are we?
- The Project Support Association Southern Africa (PSASA) is a non-profit organization established in 1998 and in 2002 and 2003 got registered as a separate legal entity under section 21 (registration number 2002/026808/08) and non-for-profit company (registration number 008-290-NPO). It commenced as a single peer education project based in Kriel, Mpumalanga, the “Kriel Project” soon became one of the growing number of peer education projects in the province and the umbrella organization for these projects took on the name Mpumalanga Project Support Association (MPSA).
Thandile Thobela @Project Support Association Southern Africa (PSASA) posted a photo: psasa sasol (People)
2 years ago
Thandile Thobela @Project Support Association Southern Africa (PSASA) contributed to the wiki Profile Message
2 years ago
Thandile Thobela @Project Support Association Southern Africa (PSASA) contributed to the wiki Profile Overview
2 years ago
- Contact Information: 0176476840
- Founded: 1998
- Headquarters: 25A Vuyisile Mini Street Bethal 2310 Mpumalanga
- Services: provide clinical, psychological, social, spiritual
- Key People: Sibusiso Zondo, Elias Mokoena, Connie Masina, Boyseen Mthethwa and Thogo Mtsweni
- Area(s) Served: Bethal 2310 Mpumalanga
- Type: Public